Malta Towns & Villages
- Malta Holiday Information
- Malta Popular Holiday Destinations
- Malta Tourist Attractions
- Maltese Islands Photo Gallery
- Marsascala - Wied Il Ghajn
- Marsaxlokk - Fishing Village
- Mdina - Silent City
- Mellieha - Seaside Village
- Mqabba - Southern Village
- Sliema - District
- St Julians - District
- St Julians - Paceville - Night Life
- St Julians - St Georges Bay
- St Julians - Swieqi
- St Paul's Bay - Bugibba
- St Paul's Bay - District
- St Paul's Bay - Qawra
- The Three Cities - Historic Villages
- Valletta - The Capital City
- Zurrieq - Southern Village
St Paul's Bay - Bugibba
Bugibba Geographical Location: North of Malta.
Shopping in the Bugibba: Numerous shops, mini markets and gift shops.
Banks, Bureau De Change, ATM's: Numerous all around the area.
History & Culture: Limited.
Popular Beach Clubs & Lidos: Amazonia.
Beaches: Rocky beaches and one sandy beach.
Dive Centres: Numerous.
Town Information: Bugibba is a popular seaside town with locals as well as tourists. The area is home to numerous hotels, apart hotels, guesthouses and self catering apartments and is probably Malta's second most popular nightlife district after Paceville. The area is also a popular summer residence locality for many Maltese who enjoy spending time on the sea front or enjoying the breeze on their terraces or patios. Bugibba usually offers cheaper accommodation than the St Julians, Sliema or Mellieha areas. Bugibba is a suburb of St Paul's Bay.
|Bugibba & St Paul's Bay Video
||Bugibba - Cafe Del Mar Beach Club
||Bugibba & St Paul's Bay Promenade
|Accommodation Options In Bugibba, Malta|